Creswick house provides care for individuals with learning disability and mental health issues, we also have individuals with a diagnosis of Autism and Visual impaired. On the ground floor we have elderly individuals with all the equipment needed to support them to have a good quality of life. On the first floor we have younger individuals, who are encouraged to live their lives as independently as possible, with the support of our staff if they require this.
Residential care home which has been open since 1992 which started off with only the ground floor, in 2002 the company opened the 1st floor when they had the idea for this being more independent but still under the residential setting for younger adults than downstairs.
The ground floor is specifically for elderly where staff at Creswick try to let them make the most of their later life and give them the quality of care which is required.
We are a 24 hour service, with staff here 24 hours a day, with more staff throughout the day to help with activities and waking night staff to assist individuals throughout the night when required.
Together we create personalised care plans that ensure individual health, wellbeing and care needs are continually met. And we aim to make life fun and stimulating. Getting to know our residents' hobbies and what they enjoy doing goes into our activity planning which includes trips out, games, events, arts, crafts and much more. Keeping in line with the NAPPI PBS which all staff are trained in. Making sure that their activities are rich, meaningful and gives them a good quality of life. All staff will make sure that they sit within a caring community, productivity and high quality relaxation and how we can continually build upon these to make sure that they are always building on the activities they love. Staff will also work with individuals to build upon these primary strategies to make sure they have a good quality of life.
3 story property
- 2 bedrooms en-suites
- Communal lounge
- Dining room
- Large communal kitchen
- 7 bedrooms
- Communal lounge
- Communal kitchen
- Dining room.
- Large garden
- Sensory room
- 3 rooms
- Staff room
- Meeting room
- Sleep-in room
- Toilet with a shower
- Creswick is in a town called Fakenham, which is a short walk to the town centre where you could have a spot of lunch at the local Wetherspoons, Greggs and more.
- You could also go down to the town for all your local shopping. We have an Aldi a short walk away. Within the town we have many banks where individuals could look after their money and withdraw any when needed, we also have boots and Superdrug for all make-up, shower gel, shampoo which you could need when staying at Creswick.
- Creswick is also a short drive away from Pensthorpe nature park, which you could go for picnics, and walks and to enjoy nature which is around all times of the year.
- Fakenham also has a local Gym which one individuals’ bike to 6 out of 7 days a week and enjoys using all the equipment.
- Fakenham also has a local market each on a Thursday which dates back to 1250 the times for the market are 6:30-16:00 each week.
- Fakenham also has a local bowling alley which you could have a game of bowling and then go for something to eat. Fakenham also has a local cinema where you could go to watch the latest blockbuster movies.